- About Us
1. Application period is from 2020/6/15 (Mon) to 2020/6/24(Wed).
*Application after the deadline is NOT accepted.
2. All four-year undergraduate students at NTUST are eligible applicants.
3. Follow these steps to apply:
【Step 1】Fill out this online form: https://forms.gle/wmK6PUVf26GmxL58A
【Step 2】Bring these following documents to the Language Center:
1. An application form (see the attachment)
2. An original copy of the grade report/certificate of your English test (taken within two years after entering the university)
3. A photocopy of the grade report/certificate of your English test (taken within two years after entering the university)
4. An academic transcript from the university (The academic transcript can be collected at the Automatic Pay Station on the first floor of the Administration Building.)
5. To prevent coronavirus infection, please use your own pen and highlighter and wear a face mask before entering the office.
4. The Language Center is at Office IB-207 on the second floor of the International Building.
5. For information on the English Proficiency Requirement, click here.
6.Next application period for waivers: September 14-25, 2020.
● The Language Center will contact you via email or cell phone should you fail the review. Please check your email and cell phone.
● Should fraudulent documents be found, the applicant cannot waive any courses and is subject to the penalties for violating school rules.
● To know more about the details of the rules regarding waiving English courses, please refer to NTUST Regulations on English Competency Requirements .