- About Us
1. Duration of Application:
The duration is from June 20 (Sat.) to July 3 (Fri.), 2020. (Late application is NOT accepted.)
2. Applicant Eligibility:
Students who have completed English proficiency tests during their studies at NTUST AND are going to graduate this semester (108-2) can apply for grants during June 20(Sat.) to July 3(Fri.), 2020.
3. The process of the application is divided into TWO steps as follows:
【Step 1】Complete the application form https://reurl.cc/Gk26a3.
【Step 2】Go to the office of the Language Center (IB-207) with the following documents during June 20(Sat.) to July 3(Fri.), 2020.
(1) An application form - (word file), (PDF file).
(2) An official test report or certificate AND a photocopy of it (the official test report or certificate will be returned after review);
(3) Certificate of Study AND a photocopy of it on the NTUST online student information system by screen capture via smart phone - (attached file 1);
(4) A photocopy of the front cover of the applicant’s postal passbook; and
(5) A photocopy of the applicant’s postal savings account numbers on the NTUST online student information system - (attached file 2).
4.To prevent coronavirus infection, please use your own pen and highlighter and wear a face mask before entering the office.
Please submit the above documents to the office of the Language Center (IB-207).
※We will notify the applicant by email if he/she is rejected after review.
※If any of the documents submitted for application is found to be forged, the applicant’s qualification will be withdrawn and the applicant will be punished according to the NTUST regulations.